As topical an offering as anyone could wish. And good for a laugh, too - what more could we ask?
Hurrah! Another blogger who likes a bit of fun. ♥
Short and sweet.I have to admit that I don't really like the picture. I'm an old style feminist; I don't like naked women served up on a bed of something......
haha...think i should order more often from amazon...smiles...love it
Friko, I agree with you. When Victoria Pendleton won a cycling gold medal at the World Championships she appeared naked on a bike in the "Observer." When Chris Hoy did the same, he got a knighthood. When are women going to cry "Enough"
Heheh - nice one!
snort....fun stuff lucy...
Dear Lucy: She was left quite unwrapped indeed~! Amazon~!
Poor thing really is only half wrapped. I always love a little haiku. Makes me smile and thanks for visiting me. That made me smile too!
Half wrapped...lol Loved it!
Darn that Amazon .. it's all about packaging isn't it?
heh heh heh........bouncing!
Clever and cute!
Great haiku Lucy! Most times delicate parcel posts come first class and with handlers. She is in good hands!HankP/S Thanks for visiting
What's this, what's this? A haiku that makes it into the poetry category. Fun, too!
As topical an offering as anyone could wish. And good for a laugh, too - what more could we ask?
ReplyDeleteHurrah! Another blogger who likes a bit of fun. ♥
ReplyDeleteShort and sweet.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit that I don't really like the picture. I'm an old style feminist; I don't like naked women served up on a bed of something......
haha...think i should order more often from amazon...smiles...love it
ReplyDeleteFriko, I agree with you. When Victoria Pendleton won a cycling gold medal at the World Championships she appeared naked on a bike in the "Observer." When Chris Hoy did the same, he got a knighthood. When are women going to cry "Enough"
ReplyDeleteHeheh - nice one!
ReplyDeletesnort....fun stuff lucy...
ReplyDeleteDear Lucy: She was left quite unwrapped indeed~! Amazon~!
ReplyDeletePoor thing really is only half wrapped. I always love a little haiku. Makes me smile and thanks for visiting me. That made me smile too!
ReplyDeleteHalf wrapped...lol Loved it!
ReplyDeleteDarn that Amazon .. it's all about packaging isn't it?
ReplyDeleteheh heh heh........bouncing!
ReplyDeleteClever and cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat haiku Lucy! Most times delicate parcel posts come first class and with handlers. She is in good hands!
ReplyDeleteHank
P/S Thanks for visiting
What's this, what's this? A haiku that makes it into the poetry category. Fun, too!
ReplyDelete